The Ad- Mad Show “Where creativity meets madness”
About the event The Ad Mad Show competition is an opportunity to bring out individual and collective talent of the students participating in it. The idea behind conducting this competition is to provide a platform to participants to explore their creativity and stage presence skills. It is expected from students that they should get equipped with the knowledge of Ad-making and execution of it live. Participants are suggested that their Ad should contain the essentials of Advertisement, i.e.
Clarity, provoking in nature, creativity, appeal, & simplicity.
1. In this event participants will have to produce advertisement for a product/ service in a proper way which is quite appealing to audience.
2. The ad prepared by the contestants must not contain any obscene words/any subject that hurts the feelings of a culture/language/religion/region
3. Teams will be required to come up with the innovative ads. Based on the creativity and how innovative the ad is, teams will be shortlisted by the jury.
4. Teams have to make a new product name, punch line and advertise the product/brand given to them.
5. The teams must bring with them the camera, digital camera and all the other equipment required by them for presenting their Advertisement.
6. Judging is done on the basis of team’s creativity, customer appeal and stage presence.
7. Disobedience of rules may lead to disqualification.
8. The decision of the judge is final and abiding.
9. Participants should bring institute’s ID card along with them at the time of registration and must report on the scheduled time.
Preliminary Round’s Rules and Regulations:
1. Name of the products or services would be given and the teams have to prepare an advertisement for it. Time allowed to present your prepared ad will be 4-5 minutes.
2. The maximum number of participants in a team is 5. Final Round’s Rules and Regulation:
1. The selected/shortlisted teams will be eligible for this round.
2. In this round, name of the products or services would be given and the teams have to prepare an advertisement for it.
3. 15 minutes will be given to teams for preparation.
4. Time Limit for presentation: 4-5 Minutes General Judging criteria for the both rounds:
Ability to attract audience’s attention.
Concept of ad
5. Ability to highlight the idea of product with minimum efforts 6. Overall presentation