Scholarships given by the College
- All students of undergraduate courses securing 70% and above in 10+2 exams are given 10% scholarship every year (For all three years of Graduation).
- Girl students of undergraduate courses are given special scholarship i.e. 20% of tuition fee every year (For all three years of Graduation).
- State Level Sports Achievers are given 5% scholarship for I year and National Level Sports achievers are given 10% Scholarship for I year. This scholarship is continued in further years if they earn sports achievements in further years too.
- Siblings of our past/ existing students are given 10% scholarship in I Year of tuition fee.
- Class Toppers/ Merit holders are also given scholarship as per college policy.
Note: Only one Scholarship category can be chosen by a student if he/she falls in more than one category.
Students can apply for Government Scholarships as per rules of Government for SC, ST, OBC, SBC, Minority (with BPL card). Fees reimbursed as per rules of Govt. of Rajasthan. For details please click here