BACHELOR OF ARTS (BA)
Arts and Humanities are the most ancient stream of Higher education. Although, sometimes people may have the misconception that studying Arts or Humanities are not the best ways to get the best opportunities for living. It is always found by the agencies that the arts is being studied and liked all over the country. As it provides not only the value education (which is essential for life) but the best opportunities, even for top posts in government or the private sector.
B. A. with Literature Subjects –
Subjects with practical –
- Textile Designing
- Drawing & Painting
- Political Science
- Public Administration
XII exam passed student from any stream can apply. Although, the percentage for getting admission in the college may vary every year according to the availability of seats.
Documents Required For Admission
- Original 12th class Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (To be deposited only by other than RBSE passed students)
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- 10th& 12th class mark sheet- 2 photocopies each
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhaar card photocopy
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All the students should have minimum 75% Attendance as per the University Regulation without which they may not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
- Students are required to observe the discipline & decorum while attending college.
- There is a specific uniform for the students. They have to come to the college in proper uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the campus. As per the Supreme Court and UGC Act 1956 on ragging act, any student found involved in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action.