Bachelor of Business Administration
The BBA is a bachelor’s degree in commerce and business administration, at which student’s strong foundation is developed in all business disciplines. It is a three years program in which a student’s business competencies are improved to manage any business function efficiently. BBA program focuses on enhancing self-confidence, self-esteem, motivation, determination and ability to communicate, analyze situations, present own views in front of a large audience, take decisions using quantitative and qualitative factors, and develop a holistic view of the different functional areas of the business environment.
Lots of Job opportunities are the prime reason for doing BBA from a reputed institute like Poddar international College. There are many sectors in which the students get placed. In the globalized world businesses are increasing at a very fast rate, hence there is a huge demand for management graduates, this is the prime reason that students are attracted to the BBA program. Students acquire management skills at a very early stage. Management graduates can climb on top of the success ladder in any organization.
10+2 with minimum 48% marks in aggregate.
- Original 12th class Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (To be deposited only by other than RBSE passed students)
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- 10th& 12th class mark sheet- 2 photocopies each
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhaar card photocopy
- All the students should have minimum 75% Attendance as per the University Regulation without which they may not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
- Students are required to observe the discipline & decorum while attending college.
- There is a specific uniform for the students. They have to come to the college in proper uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the campus. As per the Supreme Court and UGC Act 1956 on ragging act, any student found involved in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action.