BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (BCA)
The objective of the Bachelor of Computer Applications is to demonstrate the sound knowledge in key areas of Computer Science or IT. This programme helps the students to get a sound knowledge of computer applications with the help of which they can have a perfect launch pad for a challenging career in the field of information technology.
As today’s market is almost based on IT and its applications, the students are trained to fulfill the needs of the market.
The candidate must have passed in senior secondary examination (10+2) with minimum 48% marks in aggregate in all subjects.
- Original 12th class Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (To be deposited only by other than RBSE passed students)
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- 10th& 12th class mark sheet- 2 photocopies each
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhaar card photocopy
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All the students should have minimum 75% Attendance as per the University Regulation without which they may not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
- Students are required to observe the discipline & decorum while attending college.
- There is a specific uniform for the students. They have to come to the college in proper uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the campus. As per the Supreme Court and UGC Act 1956 on ragging act, any student found involved in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action.