BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (BCA)
The objective of the Bachelor of Computer Applications is to demonstrate the sound knowledge in key areas of Computer Science or IT. This programme helps the students to get a sound knowledge of computer applications with the help of which they can have a perfect launch pad for a challenging career in the field of information technology.
As today’s market is almost based on IT and its applications, the students are trained to fulfill the needs of the market.
The candidate must have passed in senior secondary examination (10+2) with minimum 48% marks in aggregate in all subjects.
Poddar International College follows University of Rajasthan norms for admission & eligibility. All such rules related to admission are mentioned in college prospectus also.
Counseling by Experts: Subject experts and Head of Department of various departments provide counseling about course structure, contents, scope and other related details of the course to the candidate seeking admission & their parents.
Registration Form along with prospectus can be obtained from college campus on payment of the prescribed amount.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
We also provide online admission facility. Provisional admission form can be filled by clicking on this link. After filling this form, registration fee can be paid by Demand Draft/ IMPS/ NEFT as per the bank & beneficiary details mentioned on the form.
- College provides limited hostel accommodation for girls and boys separately.
- Transportation facility is also available throughout the Jaipur city.
- Financial Assistance is also provided to the eligible candidates.
- All students of under graduate courses securing 70-80% marks in XII are given 10% scholarship & those securing above 80% are given 20% scholarship on tuition fee for I Year only.
- Siblings of our past/ existing students are given 10% scholarship in I Year of tuition fee.
- Merit holders are also given scholarship as per college policy.
- Girl students are given special scholarships as follows:
|Aggregate in 12th||Scholarship – I year||II Year||III Year|
|61% and Above||25%||20%||15%|
|up to 60%||20%||15%||10%|
Students can apply for Government Scholarships as per rules of Government for SC, ST, OBC, SBC, Minority (with BPL card). Fees reimbursed as per rules of Govt. of Rajasthan. For details please click here
- Original 12th class Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (To be deposited only by other than RBSE passed students)
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- 10th& 12th class mark sheet- 2 photocopies each
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhaar card photocopy
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All the students should have minimum 75% Attendance as per the University Regulation without which they may not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
- Students are required to observe the discipline & decorum while attending college.
- There is a specific uniform for the students. They have to come to the college in proper uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the campus. As per the Supreme Court and UGC Act 1956 on ragging act, any student found involved in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action.
BCA COURSE STRUCTURE
|BCA – Part I||BCA – Part II||BCA – Part III|
|Elementary Physics (BCA-101)||Business Accounting (BCA-201)||Data Structure (Using C/C++) (BCA-301)|
|Basic Mathematics (BCA-102)||Discrete Mathematics (BCA-202)||System Design Concepts (BCA-302)|
|General English (BCA-103)||Operating System (BCA-203)||Networking Technologies (BCA-303)|
|Principles of Programming Language (Through ‘C’) (BCA-104)||Database Management System (BCA-204)||Core Java Programming (BCA-304)|
|Computer Organization (BCA-105)||Web Designing and Multimedia (BCA-205)||E-Commerce (BCA-305)|
|Office Management Tools (BCA-106)||Choose Any One Object Oriented Programming Concepts (Through C++) (BCA-206A) – Elective 1 Programming through VB 6.0 (BCA-206B) – Elective – 2||Choose Any One ASP.Net (BCA-306A) PHP (BCA-306B) Linux and Shell Programming (BCA-306C)|
|Technical Writing and Communication Skills Lab (BCA-107)||Database Lab (BCA-207)||Networking Lab (BCA-307)|
|C-Lab (BCA-108)||Objective Oriented Lab (BCA-208)||Core Java lab (BCA-308)|
|Office Automation Lab (BCA-109)||Multimedia Lab (BCA-210)||Elective Lab (BCA-309)|
|Typing Skills Lab (BCA-110)||Web Designing Lab (BCA-209)||Project (BCA-310)|
The syllabus is prescribed by the University of Rajasthan. It can be obtained by visiting the official website of the University. Click here to visit the website.