MBA is a premium program which has established its position in the professional domain for providing theoretical and practical knowledge in sectors like – Human Resources, Finance, IT, Marketing and Sales, Product Management, Data Analytics.
An MBA graduate can pursue careers in public as well as private sector.
Candidates who are interested to take admission in the MBA course have to attempt admission test. Different colleges have different entrance exams.
- Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Admission Test (MAT) are the two national level MBA entrance exams. Both the tests open doors for admission in top Tier – B schools in India.
- ATMA is a credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to numerous Post-Graduate Management Programs like MBA, PGDM, MCA*, MMS* and other management post graduate courses (*subject to local regulations). ATMA is an online objective type Nationally accepted entrance test. This test is recognized by AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India and is conducted across all the states in India.
- Rajasthan Management Admission Process (RMAP) is another national level post graduate entrance exam conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- PIMMAT- RA Poddar Institute of Management Entrance Test.
- PCAT- Poddar Common Admission Test for admission in Poddar Management and Technical Campus, Jaipur.
CAT/ MAT/RMAP any of the scores are also valid for securing admission in Poddar Management and Technical Campus. Poddar Management and Technical Campus has emerged as a highly recommended college for MBA program in Jaipur due to its unique blend of course with theoretical and practical aspects along with excellent placements in the market.