Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
The candidate must have passed in the senior secondary examination (10+2) .
Poddar International College follows University of Rajasthan norms for admission & eligibility. All such rules related to admission are mentioned in college prospectus also.
Counseling by Experts: Subject experts and Head of Department of various departments provide counseling about course structure, contents, scope and other related details of the course to the candidate seeking admission & their parents.
Registration Form along with prospectus can be obtained from college campus on payment of the prescribed amount.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
We also provide online admission facility. Provisional admission form can be filled by clicking on this link. After filling this form, registration fee can be paid by Demand Draft/ IMPS/ NEFT as per the bank & beneficiary details mentioned on the form.
- College provides limited hostel accommodation for girls and boys separately.
- Transportation facility is also available throughout the Jaipur city.
- Financial Assistance is also provided to the eligible candidates.
- Original 12th class Mark Sheet
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate (To be deposited only by other than RBSE passed students)
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- 10th& 12th class mark sheet- 2 photocopies each
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhaar card photocopy
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All the students should have minimum 75% Attendance as per the University Regulation without which they may not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
- Students are required to observe the discipline & decorum while attending college.
- There is a specific uniform for the students. They have to come to the college in proper uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the campus. As per the Supreme Court and UGC Act 1956 on ragging act, any student found involved in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action.
The Syllabus is as prescribed by Rajasthan ILD Skills University.
Rajasthan ILD Skills University