Hostels (Separate for Boys and Girls)
The college provides hostel facility for boys and girls separately. The hostels are situated within 200m of the college premises. The capacity of each hostel is 70 students.
The facilities in hostels are as follows:
- One Table and chair set
- One Bed
- One Almirah
- Breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, and dinner.
- Air cooled rooms
- Attached washrooms.
- Twin Sharing rooms
The hostel rooms are given on first come first serve basis. The extra facilities can be availed based on additional payments.
The college has a cafeteria for students to chill and get fresh snacks, tea, coffee, and cold drinks. It is a place where students get time to socialize and also show their academic and other interests.
- The college has a well furnished Gymnasium with the latest machines and exercise equipment.
- Trained Instructors are available for assistance, guidance, and training.
- The safety of students during their exercise time is also taken care of by the instructor and support staff.
- The Gym is a popular spot for students who cannot otherwise access such facilities. Students are encouraged to use the facility when on the campus during their spare time between classes.
- The Gym is a popular spot for both sports enthusiasts and the health conscious.
- The Gym is not open to outsiders.
|The college is equipped with an auditorium having a capacity of around 400 people. The auditorium is equipped with audio-visual facilities. |
This is used for various students activities like cultural, debate competitions, seminars, and conferences. Other college activities are also hosted in the auditorium.
Transport facilities are available within Jaipur on-demand basis. The charges are per kilometer. We have our own buses, cars, and vans for transportation purpose.
The recreational room is available for students to play various indoor games like chess, table tennis, carom board etc.
An ATM machine is also installed by SBI in the college campus to facilitate students to withdraw money and perform other banking activities possible through ATMs.