MA (Journalism and Mass Communication)
Poddar International College follows University of Rajasthan norms for admission & eligibility. All such rules related to admission are mentioned in college prospectus also.
Counseling by Experts: Subject experts and Head of Department of various departments provide counseling about course structure, contents, scope and other related details of the course to the candidate seeking admission & their parents.
Registration Form along with prospectus can be obtained from college campus on payment of the prescribed amount.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
We also provide online admission facility. Provisional admission form can be filled by clicking on this link. After filling this form, registration fee can be paid by Demand Draft/ IMPS/ NEFT as per the bank & beneficiary details mentioned on the form.
- College provides limited hostel accommodation for girls and boys separately.
- Transportation facility is also available throughout the Jaipur city.
- Financial Assistance is also provided to the eligible candidates.
Students can apply for Government Scholarships as per rules of Government for SC, ST, OBC, SBC, Minority (with BPL card). Fees reimbursed as per rules of Govt. of Rajasthan. For details please click here
- 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet- 2 photocopies each
- Graduation Mark sheets- 2 photocopies (for UOR graduates)
- Original Graduation Mark sheet (To be deposited only by other than UOR passed students)
- Original Migration Certificate (To be deposited only by other than UOR passed students)
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhaar Card photo copy
- All the students should have minimum 75% Attendance as per the University Regulation without which they may not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
- Students are required to observe the discipline & decorum while attending college.
- There is a specific uniform for the students. They have to come to the college in proper uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the campus. As per the Supreme Court and UGC Act 1956 on ragging act, any student found involved in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action.