MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Information Technology
MBA is run under Poddar Management and Technical Campus (PMTC) affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University. For eligibility, minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in graduation from a recognized University. Admission criteria are as below:
- Admissions in MBA (RTU) are routed through Centralized Counseling Process of CMAT.
- Management Quota is also there for admissions as per CMAT policy.
College conducts self-entrance test PCAT (Poddar Combined Aptitude Test) for admission on Management seats and the seats left vacant after CMAT seat allotment. MAT & CAT scores are also accepted for admission.
- A candidate has to appear in PCAT if he/ she has not appeared in CMAT/MAT/ CAT.
- PCAT registration form can be obtained from the college campus or can be filled online from 1st March 2019 on payment of Rs. 800. The last date to apply for I phase entrance test is 20th April 2019. PCAT for I phase will be conducted on 27th April 2019 (Paper Back) and online portal will be open from 27th April- 2nd May 2019.
- After PCAT (Paper Back and Online), there will be personal interaction session with the candidate via video call / personally
- Those who have appeared in CMAT/MAT/CAT/ any other recognized Management Entrance Test, can fill the form mentioning their scores and can directly appear in personal interaction session.
- List of selected candidates will be displayed on the website on 8th May 2019. Selected candidates have to submit fee latest by 15th May to confirm their admission. The fee can be paid by cash /Demand Draft/ Cheque/ Bank Account deposit.
PMTC conducts PCAT (Poddar Combined Aptitude Test) for admissions in MBA. Details about the test are as below:
- The test will be having four sections i.e, Reasoning, Mathematical Ability, General English & General Knowledge. There will be 25 questions in each section, having Multiple-choice questions carrying one mark each. Personal Interaction (PI) will follow the test.
- There will be two phases for test conduction, II phase test will be done only when seats remain vacant after I phase tests. This test will be conducted online as well as in college as scheduled below:
- I phase Test will be conducted offline in college campus on 27th April 2019 from 11.00 AM – 12.00 Noon.
- Online portal of this test will open on 27 April 2019 and will close on 2 May 2019 for I phase.
- College provides limited hostel accommodation for girls and boys separately.
- Transportation facility is also available throughout the Jaipur city.
Students can apply for Government Scholarships as per rules of Government for SC, ST, OBC, SBC, Minority (with BPL card). Fees reimbursed as per rules of Govt. of Rajasthan. For details please click here
- Original X & XII mark sheets.
- Original Graduation (All Years/ Semesters) Mark sheet
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhar card photo copy
- Voter Identity card photo copy
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All the students should have minimum 75% Attendance as per the University Regulation without which they may not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
- Students are required to observe the discipline & decorum while attending college.
- There is a specific uniform for the students. They have to come to the college in proper uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the campus. As per the Supreme Court and UGC Act 1956 on ragging act, any student found involved in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action.