MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Information Technology
Graduation with minimum 50% aggregate marks from recognized university.
MBA is run under Poddar Management and Technical Campus (PMTC) affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University. For eligibility, minimum 50% aggregate marks are required in graduation from a recognized University. Admission criteria are as below:
- Admissions in MBA (RTU) are routed through Centralized Counseling Process of RMAP.
- Management Quota is also there for admissions as per RMAP policy.
- College conducts self-entrance test PMAT (Poddar Management Aptitude Test) for admission on Management seats and the seats left vacant after RMAP seat allotment. MAT & CAT scores are also accepted for admission.
- Candidate has to appear in PMAT (Poddar Management Aptitude Test) if he/ she has not appeared in RMAP/MAT/ CAT.
- As per the guidelines of RMAP & PMAT/ MAT/CAT score for Management Quota admissions, qualifying candidates can submitted their registration fee by cash /Demand Draft/ Cheque/ Bank Account.
- We also provide online registration facility. Registration form can be filled by clicking on this link. After filling this form, registration fee can be paid by Demand Draft/ IMPS/ NEFT as per the bank & beneficiary details mentioned on the form. For draft / Bank account details are as below:
FEES: 650 Rs
BANK NAME: UNION BANK OF INDIA
INSTITUTE NAME: PODDAR MANAGEMENT AND TECHNICAL CAMPUS
ACCOUNT NO: 535501010032787
IFSC CODE: UBIN0553557
BRANCH: VISHVESHVARAIYA NAGAR, JAIPUR
- After registration, course fee is to be submitted within time given.
Students can apply for Government Scholarships as per rules of Government for SC, ST, OBC, SBC, Minority (with BPL card). Fees reimbursed as per rules of Govt. of Rajasthan. For details please click here
- Original X & XII mark sheets.
- Original Graduation (All Years/ Semesters) Mark sheet
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Character Certificate
- 5 latest colored passport sized photograph
- Caste Certificate Photocopy (if belongs to reserved category)
- Aadhaar card photo copy
- Voter Identity card photo copy
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All the students should have minimum 75% Attendance as per the University Regulation without which they may not be allowed to appear at the University Examination.
- Students are required to observe the discipline & decorum while attending college.
- There is a specific uniform for the students. They have to come to the college in proper uniform.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside the campus. As per the Supreme Court and UGC Act 1956 on ragging act, any student found involved in ragging shall be liable for disciplinary action.