Training and Placement | Poddar Group of Institutions
The Training and Placement Cell of Poddar Group of Institutions, Jaipur handles campus placement of B.B.A., M.B.A., B.Com, M.Com, B.C.A., B.A., M.A., B.Sc. and M.Sc. graduating students. The Placement Cell gives complete support to the companies at every stage for job seeker. Marshalling for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the need of the companies arrives. The TPO department has the contemporary infrastructure for receiving many companies in the campus.
The department is accoutered up to provide its grated services not only in employment to students during studies but also they are serviceable through well draft and methodical training and personality development programmer and their development to face the corporate world. The cell also collocate seminars, group discussions, and mock interviews as a part of career guidance and personality development courses.
It gives us immense satisfaction to see our students mount new heights in their career, the advent of which is through Campus recruitment. The Team Placement works day in and day out to ensure that the best of the corporate visit us to recruit our students and thus ensure that a right foundation is given to the students.
So Far Poddar Group of Institutions has placed more than 1800 students in 200+ different companies either by inviting companies for campus drive or arranging the Off-Site Interview. Students from not only Poddar Group of Institutions but from various other colleges have participated in the Open Pool Campus.
The highest package being offered so far was of Rs. 6.00 LPA. Poddar Group of Institutions has achieved a signified result by getting 100% Placement Rate in graduation courses of Commerce and Management.
Poddar Group of Institutions has achieved remarkable result in the placements of students in various acknowledged companies like HCL, TCS and many such companies.
Different companies from different sectors like Finance, Telecommunication, Logistic, Digital Marketing, Information Technology, and Manufacturing, Banking and Insurance and various other companies from different industry are participant of campus drive to offer different roles of Job to students as per their choice.
Companies have visited the campus by offering different profiles like Business Development Executive, Software Developer, Graduate Trainee Engineer, Project Manager, Telecom Engineer, Technical Recruiter, Financial Analyst, Digital Marketer, Android Developer, HR Executive, and many other profiles.
Career Development Activities/Training Activities
The selection and recruitment process to all the Government jobs or public sector undertaking jobs are made through competitive examinations. An important part of these competitive examinations is Aptitude tests which include English Language Proficiency, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Knowledge and Current affairs etc.
Our Career Development activities aims to develop the required competitions to succeed at these competitive examinations by periodically holding the aptitude tests, essay writing, debate competitions etc. to develop the competitive spirit and give a feel of the real test environment.
- To create awareness, motivate and prepare students for various career pathways such as jobs in Government, public sector undertakings, Banks, Defense services, Railways and civil services.
- To develop entrepreneurship traits, by organizing seminars, workshops and training programmes.
- To motivate and assist students for higher studies and research in reputed institutes / Universities in India and abroad.
- To source and provide up-to date information about career opportunities for under graduates / post graduates.
- To promote the exchange of Ideas between members of the University and representatives of other organizations on matters affecting the employment of graduates of the Poddar Group Institutions.
- Awareness and Guidance for various Defence services officers jobs, SSB, PSUs jobs, Govt jobs through examinations conducted by Central and State public service commission.
- Awareness and Guidance for post Graduate studies and Research
- Conduct of GK & Current affairs tests periodically, Conduct of Reasoning and Psychological tests, Quantitative Aptitude tests, Essay writing, periodically,
- Entrepreneurship Development activities.
T & P Guidelines
Placement Policy (Procedural)
- Only Final year students are eligible.
- Online registration is mandatory through OUR LINK website
- Unregistered participants shall be treated as not interested.
- Students will be informed about any campus drive through emails & their HODs will also be marked.
- Participants need to confirm their participation by filling an online form. HOD should ensure.
- Selected participants need to submit a copy of their offer letter to Placement department to obtain NOC for joining.
- Participant shall be allowed in placement till 2nd offer (Subject to job market scenario) further participation may be granted on management discretion.
- Students with 2 job offers will not be eligible to appear further.
Placement Policy (Behavioural)
- Student should go through the job description in the proper manner before deciding to sit in the campus drive
- Students should be open to relocate to other state apart from Rajasthan
- Students misbehaving with Recruitment Team/Teaching or Admin staff will be debarred
- Always wear business formals during campus drive or college uniform and should be well groomed
- Participants should always carry 2 copies of resumes during interviews
- Participants bunking campus recruitment after attendance or after any round may be expelled from placement.
- Selected participants who shall not be joining, to be served a notice to show cause as to their not joining, failing which, they shall be debarred from future placement participation in campus recruitment.
- Selected participants who wish to resign their current employer must inform HR and serve notice period as suggest by HR and submit a copy of their resignation & relieving letter to placement department.