The Research and Development Cell since it’s inception in 2011, is stringently aiming to attain global heights in frontier domains of Science, Technology and allied areas. Keeping abreast with latest technical-know how and challenges faced by the society, the cell is keenly envisaging projects of societal relevance. This is achievable by inter-disciplinary research alignments culminating into applicability at field level. Noteworthy, is the fact that the same is accomplished by collaborating with other academic and industrial counterparts. Taking into consideration, the current scenario of educated job-less youth, motivational campaigns and research projects related to incubation, nurturing of business ideas, entrepreneurship and start ups is majorly sought. Another aspect which being given priority is Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
To establish sound infrastructural facilities/incubation center to pursue research and enable start ups in frontier Key Research Areas (KRA) based on innovative and prospectively commercial aspect.
Advancement of myriad aspects of KRA’s and its application for societal benefit by creating a common platform for students, scientists, academicians, industrialists ,policy makers to disseminate and inculcate research temper amongst diversified fraternities
- Promoting inter disciplinary research by increasing awareness and attractiveness of careers built on scientific knowledge and expertise, and highlighting the value of such skills and knowledge to health, sustainable economic development and social well-being;
- To lay the concept of triple helix-Academia-Industry-Government Interface
- To conduct conferences, workshops, symposia and seminars
- To nurture budding entrepreneurs and start ups thus enabling them in enterprise creation
- To transfer developed technologies to industrial counterparts for commercialization
- To strengthen alliances with government organizations and policy makers for addressing IPR issues.
Spanning over vast and diversified expertise, covering all aspects of basic to applied sciences, commerce and management, the cell aims to converge with all divergent disciplines.
Where are we?
|Name of Division||Objective||Beneficiaries|
|Waste Management||Technology/ Product Development leading to commercialization||Start-ups, Technocrats, Students, Academicians, NGO’s, Industrialists, Municipal Corporations|
|Water Management||Addressing issues related to water pollution, conservation||Start-ups, Technocrats, Students, Academicians, NGO’s|
In Research and Development Cell, core focus is to establish specific divisions
|S.No||Sharing of manpower/facilities Collaborator||Activities sought|
|1||Birla Institute of Scientific Research (BISR), Jaipur||
Contribution in kind of listed activities
1. Activities sought
2. Associate ship programme inter exchange of faculty for joint research activities of mutual interests to Govt. & other Non-Govt. agencies.
3. To Organize if any during the project the research/collaborative activities such as seminar, workshops in the area of operations for mutual benefit.
4. Prototype development in accordance with Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB) and Central Ground Water Authority (CGWA)
5. Field demonstration of prototype to be developed (Lab to land strategy) and its validation
6. Technology and Knowledge sharing as and when required for the joint support
7. Capacity building in terms of publication and ethical issues
|2||Jal Sanrakshan Sansthan, (Institute for Water Conservation) NGO registered with the Govt, (289/Jaipur/2007-2008); (Ground Water & Mineral Investigation Consultancy Centre (P) Ltd, called as (GWMICC)), Jaipur|
|3||TEAM Institute of Science & Technology Pvt. Ltd. And
Team Test House (Laboratory), Jaipur
|Contribution in kind of listed activities
Activities sought from testing laboratories –Analysis of Research samples
1. Testing of research sample(s) of Chemical, Micriobiological, instrumentation generated during the research processes.
2. Technology and Knowledge sharing as and when required with their joint support for getting the inferences of the sample results
3. Associate ship programme inter exchange of faculty for joint research activities
4. To Organize as seminar, workshops in the area of operations during the project the research/collaborative activities.
5. Prototype compliances in accordance with State & Central Pollution Control Board (RSPCB) and Central Ground Water Authority (CGWA)
6. Field samples method validation
7. Services like : Environmental Monitoring & Testing, Water Testing, Raw Water, Drinking Water, Packaged drinking water, RO Water, Construction Water, Boiler Water, Domestic Effluent and Industrial Effluent (STP/ETP) as CPCB Guidelines/Indian Standard, Solid Waste Characterization.
|4||Vardan Environet testing Laboratory, Jaipur|
|5||Omega Test House, Jaipur|