Scholarships that are given by Poddar Group of Institutions:
- Scheme A – On XII Percentage Based
|XII Percentage||Merit Scholarship|
|90% and above||25%||40%|
|80% – 89.99%||15%||30%|
|70% – 79.99%||10%||25%|
|50% – 69.99%||5%||20%|
A 10% COVID scholarship is announced for BBA, BCA, and B.Sc. seeking candidates in all three years and for M.Sc.(Physics, Maths, Zoology, and Botany) for both two years.
The above-mentioned merit scholarship is for I year of graduate courses and would be applied after the COVID scholarship in the eligible courses mentioned above.
For II & III years of graduation, girls will get 20% each year, and boys with 70% and above will get a 10% scholarship each year.
- Scheme B – Special Scholarship – for COVID 19 Warriors- 50% scholarship to children & siblings of COVID 19 Warriors for I year of graduate courses. For II & III years of graduation, girls will get 20% each year, and boys with 70% & above marks will get 10% scholarship each year.
- You can register online as well as offline.
- Fill the form online at https://application.poddarinstitute.org/, attach the scanned copy of required documents, and make online payment of the registration fee i.e., ₹ 600.
- The form can also be obtained from the college campus. Attach the required documents and submit the form in college.
Note: A student can choose only one scholarship category if he/she falls in more than one category.
Students can apply for Government Scholarships as per rules and schemes of Government for Merit Holders, SC, ST, Minority, SBC, and OBC (BPL cardholders). The fee is reimbursed as per the rules of Govt. of Rajasthan. For details please click here