Click on the respective club name below to know more.
Training and Placement Cell
The placement cell at Poddar Group of Institutions was established to facilitate jobs to every student through on campus placement and off Campus placement. The cell works with the students to explore various job opportunities available for various streams of students.
The cell also conducts various skill development training and personality development programs to groom the students and prepare them for the placements.
Training & placement cell conducts CV/Resume preparation workshops, Group discussions sessions, mock Interviews, case discussions, presentations are part of the training sessions conducted for the students. Click here for more details.
The Research and Development Cell of Poddar International College since its inception in 2011, is stringently aiming to attain excellence in frontier domains of Science, Technology and allied areas. Keeping abreast with latest technical know-how and challenges faced by the society, the cell is keenly envisaging projects of societal relevance. This is achievable by inter-disciplinary research alignments culminating into applicability at field level. Noteworthy, is the fact that the same is accomplished by collaborating with other academic and industrial counterparts.
Taking into consideration, the current scenario of educated job-less youth, motivational campaigns and research projects related to incubation, nurturing of business ideas, entrepreneurship and start-ups are majorly sought. Another aspect which being given priority is Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Promoting inter disciplinary research by increasing awareness and attractiveness of careers built on scientific knowledge and expertise, and highlighting the value of such skills and knowledge to health, sustainable economic development and social well-being;
- To lay the concept of triple helix-Academia-Industry-Government Interface
- To conduct conferences, workshops, symposia and seminars
- To nurture budding entrepreneurs and start-ups, thus enabling them in enterprise creation
- To transfer developed technologies to industrial counterparts for commercialization
- To strengthen alliances with government organizations and policy makers for addressing IPR issues.
Literary and Management Club
- Preparing and encouraging students for literary events
- Making students think over issues of importance for society, country, and humanity.
- The development of different management skills through training and its importance in the life of the management student and employee
- Give lectures and workshops to connect and consolidate the concepts and methods of modern management.
NSS – A Social Club
We rise by
“NOT ME BUT YOU”. We incorporate values to help others. To make a difference it takes one step. We incorporate and then many more, like 250 students taking oath altogether to donate organs, like planting 1000+ plants to combat the increasing environmental hazards. From generating awareness of road safety across Jaipur to save as many lives as possible to making National nutrition a mission and working dedicatedly for it.
NSS in Poddar Group avails every opportunity to serve society and generate awareness by celebrating every national, International day, whether it’s satiating the starving children of India on world food day or bringing peace and health to the Youth by Yoga and Meditation.
Alumni Interaction Cell
The aims and objectives of the Alumni Interaction Cell are:
- To maintain and update the list of Alumni of the Institute and register them as members of Alumni association.
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the PIC and between Alumni themselves.
- To foster placement assistance to the current students of the institute.
- To conduct seminars, conferences, workshops, endowment lectures and other academic activities and also to keep in touch with one another of the institute faculty, non-teaching staff and students.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the Alma Mater.
- To contribute and to take an active and abiding interest in the overall academic growth of the institute in accordance with the roadmap of the institute.
- To organize cultural and educational programmes and to organise Alumni Day every year.
- To help the Alumni to get advice from the College on various technical problems and job opportunities that they may come across in their work and real life.
- To publish periodicals / newsletters/ magazines containing matters of technical and social activities/ achievement of the association, institute and alumni in the country and abroad.
Cultural / Music Club
Extra-Curricular and Co-Curricular activities play a vital role in a student’s life to boost his personality. It not only improves his academics but also helps in improving his confidence, stage fear, team work and goal orientation. It also helps students to be more social as most of the activities are performed in a group of Heterogeneous students.
The club identifies the students who are good at dance, music, drama, playing musical instruments, modelling etc and groom them further so that they can compete with the others outside. The club organizes various in-house competitions and prepares students for inter-collegiate events.
Social Media & Publication Cell
This cell provides an opportunity for the college students as well as the outsiders to indulge in their hobbies by providing a platform on digital media in form of competitions. This encourages the students to use the social media in productive manner to develop their skills and creativity in a better way.
Purpose is to learn online content creation. A social publisher is someone interested in using social publishing to create a successful, financially healthy, and honest career for themselves.